A Phase I Environmental Site Assessment gives our clients knowledge pertaining to the environmental status of a business or commercial property so they can make judgments as to the inherent liability of an investment. As the first step in the process of environmental due diligence, an Environmental Site Assessment seeks to identify potential or existing environmental contamination, including hazardous substances or petroleum products. Both the underlying land, as well as the physical improvements of the property, is addressed in the analysis. Our Phase I Environmental Site Assessments fully satisfy ASTM Standard E 1527-05 requirements, including the following:
- Perform Visual Assessment of the Property
- Review of Public and Historical Records
- Evaluation of Risks of Adjacent and Nearby Properties
- Examination of historic aerial photography of the vicinity.
- Preparation of a written report according to standard ASTM format.
- Professional Opinion and Recommendations.